PEACE THROUGH SACRED CHANT
Date: 2019 May 07, Tuesday 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Location: MOM KULTURÁLIS KÖZPONT
1124 Budapest, Csörsz u. 18
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
In order to ensure the undisturbed seat reservation, we would like to kindly ask You to arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert starts!
Ticket prices different by sector;
35 – 45 – 55 – 65 Euro by sectors.
Cash deposit in any Hungarian OTP bank
Bank Card or credit card via SimplePay site 1.5% transaction fee
Bank Card or Pay Pal account 3.4% transaction fee.
If You would like to receive VAT invoice, please choose that option during registration.
The ordered and paid E-Ticket has to be printed and present at the door which ensure your pass to the even.
To participate in the concert, please read our Terms and Condition.
Information for Parents!
Your child could enjoy the magic too!
If You would like to bring your child with You please be considerate with fellow attendees.
If your child seats in your lap the admission is Free!
If your child requires a seat next to You till the age 14 You have to pay 50% of the desired sector ticket price. If the child is over 14 years of age, full fare will be charged.
Please indicate in the order form under the section ‘Where did you hear about the concert’ in the box of the ‘other’, how many child seat You would like to purchase for 50% price.
After You receive the confirmation with the order#, please write an email for us, so we could clarify the exact amount of your order.
If your child seats in your lap, please try to book your ticket(s) in the end of your desired if possible, so if they will become energized, restless from the experience, or just feeding time, You could walk to the nearest exit, to be considerate with fellow Mantra loving Sisters and Brothers.
Thank You for your understanding and co-operation in this matter!
The organizer team
Any video and audio recording is prohibited during the event!
By public transport:
- By Tram # 17 line between Bécsi út / Vörösvári út and Savoya Park. That line is passing Széll Kálmán tér and Móricz Zsigmond körtér.
- By Tram # 59, 59A, 59B lines between Szél Kálmán tér and Márton Áron tér. From Kis János Altábornagy, or Apor Vilmos tér Stations is a 5 minutes walk the venue.
- By Tram # 61 line between Hűvösvölgy and Móricz Zsigmond körtér via Alkotás utca pasing the Széll Kálmán tér.
- By bus # 8E line between Újpalota, Nyírpalota út and Kelenföld Railway station.
- By bus # 108E line between Újpalota, Nyírpalota út and Gazdagréti tér. Only to getting there!
- By bus # 110 and 112 line between Bosnyák tér and Thomán István utca.
- By bus # 212 line between Boráros tér and Normafa. The Sirály utca Station is front of the venue.
From Budapest inner district(s); The MOMKULT is located near the landmark Intersection called BAH intersection and is accessible by Alkotás utca, Jagelló út or Böszörményi út and Apor Vilmos tér.
From abroad, or outer district(s) with Hungarian Highway vignette;
Avoiding the city take M0 Highway till M1, M7 highway than entering the city follow the Margit híd/Erzsébet híd sign. 1.5 km from there follow Margit híd sign and follow Alkotás utca. At the very first traffic light turn left on Csörsz utca where MOMKULT going to be on your left about few hundreds meter.
Free parking from 6:00PM is available around the venue and the surrounding streets. The big mall MOM PARK has a huge paid parking facility.
Please be on time!